By using, and ordering from, www.mohani.co.uk (the ‘website’) you agree that you have read the information below and that you agree to the terms and conditions including subscribe for our newsletter. Terms and conditions may change from time to time, and be updated, due to changes in relevant laws, technology, our business model, our systems capabilities and regulatory requirements so it is advisable to check this page regularly incase of any changes made to the terms and conditions. In the event that you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you should not use this site.These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from us.
To register on the site and to place orders with us you must be aged 18 or over. By ordering goods from us you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
Application and account details
If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18 years old, you may use https://www.mohani.co.uk only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
We are committed to respecting your privacy. An electronic copy of each order is held by us but will not be accessible to you. All orders will be concluded in the English language. We may also contact you for market research purposes. You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks.
- All products available for purchase at www.mohani.co.uk website are free from any defects (physical or legal) and are brand new. All products have also been introduced legally onto the market.
- We hold the exclusive right to the run the above shop.
- The terms and conditions present regulate the business relationship between the website and its clients.
- Any complaints made about the provided service resulting in misreading or nonobservance of these terms and conditions will not be taken into account.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter using contact us email form.
- This website sells products via the Internet and are not acting on behalf of a retail premise.
- When placing an order through this website you automatically agree to all of the terms and conditions displayed.
- Any orders placed on a business day after 4pm or at the weekend or bank holiday will be processed the following business day.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process an order, to limit a payment or require a prepayment of any order placed.
- The pictures and other visualisations displayed on the Website are for information and display purposes.
- The information found on the website about the products does not represent an offer as understood by the Civic Code but is an invitation to establish a contract.
Modifying an order
- If you need to modify an order for example change the size of the garment or delivery address please email us on email@example.com with your order number within 30 minutes of purchasing. We will get back to your within 24 hours.
- The website reserves the right to change the prices of products in accordance to manufacturing costs and other variables, add new products and to carry out and cancel any promotional actions.
- All prices displayed on the website is quoted in GB pounds and AED Emirati Dirham.
- Once the order has been complete the price is agreed and can not be changed.
Ways to pay
See below for all the methods we accept for payment of purchases from us.
- All major credit and debit cards
- Apple Pay
Receipts and Invoices
- Receipts are attached once an order is completed.
- In order to return a product or file a claim the receipt and invoice must be present and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to keep these safe.
Time of order processing
- Once ordered the product will be sent within the time limit indicated for the specific product through the delivery company.
- The seller is not responsible for changes in the delivery time if the reasons are out of the sellers control, including those with the particular delivery service. Should reasons occur which render the product delivery not possible within the time limit indicated on our website then the seller will immediately notify the client of these reasons. In such a case the client may wish to cancel the order.
- Orders can take 5 working days to process.
- Shipment are all sent through a courier in the UK and should arrive to the client within a 5 working days after the date of posting.
The website is completely liable for all of the products on offer across the site as to the discrepancy between the merchandise and the contract, which applies to consumer sales.
Claims (non-conformity of the products)
Any complaints should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting any claim, the product which is the object of the claim must be sent back to the seller along with proof of purchase and a description of the complaint.
- The seller has 10 days in which to address the customer complaint and advise the how it will be dealt with.
While every effort is made to ensure that all products arrive in perfect condition unfortunately things outside of our control may prevent this from happening.
- If the product has suffered from external, mechanical damage the client has the right to not apply the warranty, withdraw from the purchase agreement and stand down from any other rights.
- The client is obliged to check if the package has been damaged during transportation before receipt of the shipment.
All material displayed on this website is owned or licensed by us, which includes- but is not limited to- the design, look, layout, appearance and any graphics or imagery used. Any form of reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Our agreement with you is based upon English law and the laws applicable to this agreement are the laws of England and Wales. Any links to this website from another website or document must receive prior consent from us.