By using, and ordering from, www.mohani.co.uk (the ‘website’) you agree that you have read the information below and that you agree to the terms and conditions including subscribe for our newsletter. Terms and conditions may change from time to time, and be updated, due to changes in relevant laws, technology, our business model, our systems capabilities and regulatory requirements so it is advisable to check this page regularly incase of any changes made to the terms and conditions. In the event that you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- All products available for purchase at www.mohani.co.uk website are free from any defects (physical or legal) and are brand new. All products have also been introduced legally onto the market.
- All of the products available are made from costume jewellery
- We hold the exclusive right to the run the above shop.
- The terms and conditions present regulate the business relationship between the website and its clients.
- Any complaints made about the provided service resulting in misreading or nonobservance of these terms and conditions will not be taken into account.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter using contact us email form.
- This website sells products via the Internet and are not acting on behalf of a retail premise.
- When placing an order through this website you automatically agree to all of the terms and conditions displayed.
- Any orders placed on a business day after 4pm or at the weekend or bank holiday will be processed the following business day.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process an order, to limit a payment or require a prepayment of any order placed.
- The pictures and other visualisations of the jewellery displayed on the Website are for information and display purposes and may differ from the actual products.
- When personalising items we reserve the right to refuse to engrave any words or phrases which are deemed offensive, obscene or chauvinistic.
- The information found on the website about the products does not represent an offer as understood by the Civic Code but is an invitation to establish a contract.
Modifying and cancelling an order
- Orders can not be cancelled once they have been sent.
- Any order changes after payment has been made must be agreed upon by both parties via telephone or email.
- The website reserves the right to change the prices of products in accordance to manufacturing costs and other variables, add new products and to carry out and cancel any promotional actions.
- All prices displayed on the website is quoted in GB pounds.
- Once the order has been complete the price is agreed and can not be changed.
Receipts and Invoices
- Receipts are attached once an order is completed.
- In order to return a product or file a claim the receipt and invoice must be present and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to keep these safe.
Time of order processing
- Once ordered the product will be sent within the time limit indicated for the specific product through the delivery company. Time limits may vary at different times and for different products and it is the responsibility of the buyer to check these before ordering.
- The seller is not responsible for changes in the delivery time if the reasons are out of the sellers control, including those with the particular delivery service. Should reasons occur which render the product delivery not possible within the time limit indicated on our website then the seller will immediately notify the client of these reasons. In such a case the client may wish to cancel the order.
- Orders can take 7 working days to process.
- Shipment are all sent through a courier in the UK and should arrive to the client within a 7 working days after the date of posting.
The website is completely liable for all of the products on offer across the site as to the discrepancy between the merchandise and the contract, which applies to consumer sales.
Right of withdrawal
- As the customer you have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date that the goods were sent.
- In order to validate the termination of the contract, the customer must send a written statement of withdrawal from the contract, along with the product and proof of purchase to the following email address: email@example.com
Once withdrawn the contract will be deemed null and void and any payment made will be refunded.
- If the products are sent back and the contract terminated on the terms described above, any monetary reimbursement will be made no longer than 14 days after receipt of the product.
Since most of our products are usually made within 2-3 days of order, if you wish to cancel or terminate your order you must call or send email. Details of how to contact us are on the section indicated ‘Contact Us’. Once your order has been prepared you will receive a confirmation e-mail and after this point you will not be allowed to cancel your order.
Your statutory rights to cancel an order and receive a full refund under the Consumer Protect Regulations 2000 does not apply to personalised items.
Claims (non-conformity of the products)
Any complaints should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting any claim, the product which is the object of the claim must be sent back to the seller along with proof of purchase and a description of the complaint.
- The seller has 14 days in which to address the customer complaint and advise the how it will be dealt with.
While every effort is made to ensure that all products arrive in perfect condition unfortunately things outside of our control may prevent this from happening.
- If the product has suffered from external, mechanical damage the client has the right to not apply the warranty, withdraw from the purchase agreement and stand down from any other rights.
- The client is obliged to check if the package has been damaged during transportation before receipt of the shipment.
All material displayed on this website is owned or licensed by us, which includes- but is not limited to- the design, look, layout, appearance and any graphics or imagery used. Any form of reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
It is client responsibility to keep jewellery out of the reach of babies and young children.
Any links to this website from another website or document must receive prior consent from us.